Thursday, June 1, 2017

One Step Pedicure! Perfectly Posh Schwanky & Soft





































































I have reached a new level of laziness this year and I no longer want to scrub or exfoliate my feet--like at all--and they reeeallly need it.  So I have discovered a life saver for me (and if you need it, for you too!) and it is this exfoliating foot creme!

How does it work?  You just apply it every night before you go to bed and it uses Glycolic Acid (an AHA or Alpha Hydroxy Acid) to exfoliate your feet while you sleep.

How easy is that!?  Put it on and sleep!  Yep, sign me up, I can do that in my sleep (literally lol).  Sorry for the pun but seriously this stuff is amazing and I love it and I bet you will too.

And did I mention that it is only $17 and a tube lasts a long, long time?  Grab yours here and you can even get credit back plus $2.50 to spend when you sign up for a perks account.  It's free and there is literally no catch.  Just free credit towards future purchases (that's how they got me addicted, I love free stuff and good deals).

Thanks for reading!  If you have any questions you can message me here.



P.S. here's an awesome post on my other blog about how to do your own Gel Nails at home with no light!


No comments:

Post a Comment