Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Perfectly Posh New Face Masks!! - Spring Summer 2017

I love, love, love face masks!  I have owned every single Posh face mask during the last few catalogs and I still have about 20 of them, ha ha!  They last forever and they are all sooooo good!  I am super excited about the most recent launch because Posh has included a lot of great information about using the face masks.

This video shows each mask and talks about when to use an either off (deep cleansing) mask or an on (moisturizing and nourishing) mask and how often to use each depending on skin type.






This last graphic explains each mask and categorizes them into elimination and moisturizing masks.  If you have dry skin it is so good to do an elimination mask and then a moisture mask after you rinse the elimination mask off.  Read this post to see how to do a facial like a Pro!

Which mask are you most excited to try?  I ordered the Pineapple one first because I love pineapple and there is a posh girl that has been a tester for it and her skin looks amazing now!

Join my VIP group here, message me on Facebook here, follow me on Instagram here :)

Thanks for reading!  Have an amazing day!









No comments:

Post a Comment