What if I told you you could make yourself feel amazing and utterly pampered right in your own home? You can!!
I'm going to share here some of my favorite products and some simple steps you can take to really relax and enjoy yourself and get head to toe pampered :)
- Start by getting a nice warm bath going (you can do a shower if you don't have a bath) and add either a bath bomb, a bath mix, or bubble bath. In the shower you can pick a bath mix to steam on the floor of the shower.
- Soak or steam for a few minutes and just relax.
- Get your hair damp and then work Posh's Tea Tree and Neem Hair and Scalp Mask into your scalp and roots of your hair.
- Grab BFF exfoliating daily face wash and gently massage it into your face for a few minutes. Really enjoy the exfoliation and the mint. Rinse it off and either pat face dry with a clean wash cloth or let it dry for a minute or two.
- Apply Drop Dead Gorgeous dead sea mud mask to your face and neck. Relax and enjoy until mask is just starting to dry. Read all about masking here. Then rinse and apply either Moisturize 911 or Night and Day facial moisturizer.
- Rinse your hair out and shampoo and condition.
- Grab a Snarky Bar and start by exfoliating your feet then work lather and exfoliation up your legs. Shave your legs if needed. Gently scrub the rest of you with your Snarky Bar (you can lather in your hands and then scrub on arms and legs if needed or directly use the bar). Rinse and drain your water.
- Grab a nice fluffy towel and pat excess water off and apply your favorite Skindelicious Body Butter. Go lie down in a quiet spot and rest. You should feel very relaxed at this point and be ready to drift off or just rest for a bit.
There you have it :) Less than 10 steps and you will feel so pampered afterwards.