Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Review: Smashing Good Pumpkin Face and Body Mask



This is my number one must have Posh product at the moment! My face is doing so much better and I have went from constant breakouts to just the occasional zit or two.

This is a face and body mask with pumpkin, tea tree oil, witch hazel and kaolin clay. It is a very gentle mask and almost feels moisturizing. It is not a clay mask that dries and hardens on your face. Instead it feels very creamy and has a very light scent.

I use this every other day after washing my face. I use about a nickel sized dollop and apply all over my face and let it sit for about 15 min then rinse and apply either a serum or moisturizer (Never Grow Up serum or Moisturize 911).

After about a week or week and a half I noticed a difference in the amount of breakouts and at 2 weeks on, my acne is all but gone (which is so weird for me!).

So how does it work?

"Witch hazel, pumpkin, salicylic acid, kaolin clay, and tea tree oil are a smashing combination! Open clogged pores, kill surface bacteria on skin, and reduce inflamed or irritated skin with this lightweight body and face mask. Help prevent acne before it starts, and gently treat those problem areas."  --Perfectly Posh's website

The pumpkin has nutrients that are great for healing and preventing acne; tea tree oil and witch hazel help keep bacteria at bay; the witch hazel, salicylic acid and kaolin clay clean your skin and help remove debris and oil. The overall gentle formula helps soothe rather than irritate and inflame your poor acne suffering skin.

Key Ingredients:

Allantoin, Aloe Vera, Apple Extract, Apricot Extract, Banana Extract, Coffee Extract, Cranberry Extract, Cucumber, Glycerin, Kaolin, Palm Oil Lipid, Pumpkin Powder, Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Vanilla Extract, Witch Hazel.

Another thing I love is that this doesn't have parabens or ingredients that irritate skin.  If you have any questions about this or another Posh product feel free to message me on Facebook or Instagram.  


Click here to shop for this and other amazing Posh products, just search pumpkin to get this mask and other yummy pumpkin products.  Don't forget to sign up for Posh Perks and get 10% back on every purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment