Monday, August 3, 2015

Perfectly Posh Review: Peace Love and Take a Shower Chunk Soap



So I have to be honest with you, when I first opened and smelled this I wasn't super excited about it.  I love floral and fruity smells and this was neither.  But it didn't smell bad and it even smelled kinda good.  So I decided to try it out in the shower.

This is my new favorite Chunk bar!!  It has a really nice lather (they all do, but this one really glides nicely) it also makes me feel amazing!  It has some herbs and essential oils in it that are so de-stressing and give me a boost.  I can't really explain it that well, but it makes me feel really good and relaxed and happy :)

Here's the scoop from Posh's website: "It’s like, wow, man. Earthy, essential oils create a mind-altering experience in clean. Release your inner hippie, turn on to a natural clean, and use this chunk bar to wash away the stresses of this modern age."

"What Is It?: 
Finest milled, earthy soap chunk
What Does It Do?: 
An earthy, clean vegan base of palm and coconut oil blended with a cannabis, parsley, and algae clean
How To Use It: 
Use in shower or bath Lather into hands and clean yourself from head to toe Rinse thoroughly Use daily for best results"



Like I said I am usually more of a fruity gal, but honestly, this makes me feel so good that I like it even better than the new peach Bless Your Heart Chunk (which smells so good and also has an amazing rich creamy lather!)
This is just more pampering to me :)  I have to give this soap a 5 out of 5 stars based on it's shower/bath performance!
Want to try some yourself?  Contact me here and send me a message or you can order it here (just search peace) :)  Don't forget to sign up for Perks Points, they add up super fast and equate to 10% back from each order, plus you get points for signing up for points, (how cool is that?), for referrals, for your birthday, on every purchase and even for being a loyal customer.

Thanks for reading!!  Do you have a favorite way to de-stress from the day?  Share it in the comments below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment